Oil & Gas Clients
Protecting oil & gas infrastructure
Proactively send automated messages to vessels – 24/7
Guardian protects oil & gas infrastructure all over the world. Collisions and dredging damage is more common than most companies realise. The risk is real. The damage is immense (far more than just repair costs and lost revenue). Recent innovations in marine technology and mandated implementation of AIS has made Guardian possible.
Guardian is used in a variety of ways:
- Collision prevention with offshore structures
- Anchor damage to pipelines both river crossings and in the ocean
- Dynamic alerts based on water/tide level
- Digitally mark approaches and anchoring areas for visibility on vessels navigation screens
- Making submarine storage tanks and pipes visible to approaching vessels
Guardian protects like no other solution. It clearly marks your surface and subsea assets for vessels to see on their navigation systems. It detects risky behaviour and proactively sends an automated message directly to the vessel. Other solutions rely on your intervention.