AUTOMATED PROACTIVE ALERT MESSAGES
Protect your marine based assets with 24/7 automated monitoring and alerting directly to vessels navigation systems
DIRECT TO VESSEL
By making the vessel navigator aware of your asset via an on-screen message on their navigation system, Guardian:protect reduces the likelihood of an incident by 88.4%.
We achieve this by constantly monitoring all AIS vessel traffic for breaches of customizable smart rules and automatically alert both you and the vessel if a breach is detected.
Without Guardian:protect, your asset is an accident waiting to happen.
Rich features enable customization and control of how assets are marked, how alert rules are configured and what proactive messages are sent to vessels.
- Create multiple protection zones around your assets by defining buffer areas or drawing specific coordinates.
- Route positions and asset location coordinates can be uploaded in a variety of coordinate formats.
- Set up vessel groups and assign individual vessels to groups: e.g. trusted vessels such as work boats and tenders.
- Configure alerts based on smart rules including vessel type and vessel groups, speed over ground, change in speed (sudden slowing), change in direction (veering off course).
- Changes to rules can be tested using historical data, rather than waiting months for the next event to test their effectiveness.
- Interrogate individual vessel details, track the vessel, and measure the distance from the asset.
- Integrate radar information to include non AIS vessels, icebergs, oil spills and other radar enabled targets to determine risk.
- Define the type of alarm based upon severity: raise audible and visible alarms within the control room or network operations center and send automatic SMS or email to a defined group of users.
Guardian Cloud is the brains. It processes AIS data from Guardian Shore Stations, applies smart rules and manages alerts.
Without Guardian protection
Define alert zones and set alerts
Guardian:protect provides the ultimate proactive protection through automated messages to vessels and includes Guardian:mark functionality. Use Guardian Cloud to maintain ultimate situational awareness of vessel traffic around your assets and hazards. Have access to tools that ensure the best possible proactive protection.
Reporting – play back historical vessel movements and extract vessel behaviour data, including receipt confirmation of alert messages.